Camp Jackson 8 BR Lodge
Size –8 Bedrooms • 6 Bathrooms 6 Baths • Sleeps 22-30
Camp Jackson 8 bedroom lodge is located 40 minutes north of Blanding, UT in the majestic Manti-La Sal National Forest and central among 12 state and national parks. This aspen surrounded oasis is the perfect spot for family reunions, group retreats, and more!
Nearby Lake - You can enjoy your time relaxing around the lake. The water is cold and deep. Make sure that everyone in, on, or around the lake is wearing a life jacket and children are supervised. The lake is perfect for kayaking, paddle boards, canoes, etc. These items are not provided.
Beds/Futons for up to 26 guests. Maximum of 50 guests.
*There may be other guests staying in the surrounding cabins*
For larger groups, you can rent additional cabins at Camp Jackson Retreat! Roll over the Vacation Rentals tab, 9-16 bedrooms.
- Three levels, each with a 14 x 28 ft. deck that overlooks the lake and mountain
- 8 Bedrooms with a queen bed. 6 Bathrooms (3 Full and 3 Half), 5 Full-size futons
- Bedding is provided for the 8 queen beds, not the futons.
- Several 8-foot plastic folding tables with chairs
- Outdoor propane grill
- Outdoor wood burning grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Lower Level
- Private bedroom with a queen bed.
- Full bathroom with shower
- Large open area with 3 full-size futons, sink and counter, gas range with oven, refrigerator and dining table
- Wood burning stove
- Main Floor
- Wheelchair accessible ramp to main level only, other levels are not accessible.
- Living area - wood burning stove (wood included), couch, and full-size futon.
- Kitchen area - sink, gas range with oven, refrigerator & dining table
- Three bedrooms with queen beds. Two of them share a half bath (sink and toilet).
- Accessible bathroom (sink, toilet, & shower).
- Upper Floor
- Four bedrooms, each with a queen bed, that share two half baths (sink and toilet)
- Full bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower.
- Sitting area with one futon
- Lower Level
- Bring your own life jackets. There are no lifeguards. You are responsible for your own safety.
- Weddings and special events need prior approval
- Electricity for the Camp Jackson property is run by a hydro-electric system which is limited. There is power for lights and low wattage usage so please be mindful of your power consumption. High wattage appliances such as curling irons, blow dryers, electric griddles, and similar items, can’t be used
- Those with low oxygen levels need to be aware that the elevation is roughly 9,000 ft.
- There is no landline phone and very limited cell phone service.
- No Wi Fi available
- The nearest town with stores is 40 minutes away. Make sure you bring everything you need
- Pets are not allowed indoors unless in a pet carrier. Clean up your pet's waste. There is no charge for outside pets but you will be charged if pets are brought indoors
- NO smoking allowed indoors. Fees will be assessed if there is smoking indoors
- Camp Jackson is approximately 18 miles (40 minutes) from Blanding. 8 miles of the road is a non-paved gravel road. Camp Jackson GPS coordinates are 37.48381°N 109.29859°W.
- A security deposit is required.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety percent (90.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 90 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Setting & View||